We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. We miss all of you and look forward to being back at Associated Podiatrists. Together, we can do our part to control the spread COVID-19. Our office monitors recommendations made by the AMA the CDC andOSHA. We are closely following any new rulings or guidelines that maybe issued. You will see some changes when it's time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our staff will ask you some screening questions upon scheduling an appointment and ask them again the day of your appointment.
- We may be checking temperatures on everyone as they enter, and anyone with a reading of 100.4, or any symptoms of COVID-19, will be asked to reschedule.
- We require that all those that enter our office wear a mask.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and other items that are difficult to disinfect.
- Please wait outside the office versus the reception area in order to reduce the number of people in the office at one time.
- We recommend against bringing companions to appointments, unless necessary. Companions will also follow these guidelines.
- Please bring your own pen, if possible, to fill out forms, in order to avoid cross-contamination.
- We will accomplish some tasks- such as appointment making and billing- by phone or by digital means
- All balances and co pays will be collected and due prior to your appointment day.
During the COVID-19 crisis and beyond, the safety of our patients and staff continue to be a top priority. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty. To make an appointment or have any questions answered, please call your local office or click below.